* 4 RACE SERIES: 150 225 300 350 MILES
* TRAINING Twice a week between races
* ENTRY FEE "A" 150 .00 PER BIRD or RACE ''B'' 250.00 PER BIRD or enter both
* ENTRY DETAILS: ALL BIRDS MUST ENTER THE "A" CATEGORY AFTER THE 100 MILE QUALIFIER SPRINT. AFTER THE 225 MI. RACE, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF
ENTERING BIRDS INTO THE ''B'' CATEGORY FOR 100.00 MORE. - OR- YOU CAN ADD 250.00 AND ENTER A BIRD INTO BOTH "A" AND "B" CATEGORY.
2 BIRD MARATHON POINTS ENTRY
* 2 BIRD ENTRY IN ' TOP BREEDER ' CATEGORY for the 300 and 350 mi. races.... 2 best pigeons
in those 2 races. Combined Points system. 100.00 entry....WTA ( most points for 2 birds, two
bird must be entered before the 225mi race. (refund if bird does not return from 225) winner is based
on total points, but one bird can win it all.
* Off Color Class: Any color bird that is NOT blue bar or checker. White, griz, reds etec. qualify
50.00 per bird entry. WTA.
* Best Blue Bar or Checker: 50.00 entry ea. WTA . These color classes are based on best avg.
speed for the 4 races. Enter before 1st avg. speed race. (150 mi)
* each week we will have an A or B category for 1st clockbird. We will begin at the 100 mi. sprint
* 70 % PAID OUT AT 300 & 350 mi. 30 % PAID OUT FOR AVERAGE SPEED
* PAYOUTS AT 300 clocking order / 350 RACE TO BE 1ST DROP THEN CLOCKING ORDER
* Avg. speed based on Wincompanion calculations. There will be no dead time in final race.
* If a bird does not clock, due to piggy back or clock or chip malfunction, and Race manager verifies the
bird is in that drop, it will be placed last in that drop. All birds belong to breeders unless fees not paid.
* 10% withheld for medications and transportation expenses.
* by entering, breeders agree that loft managers decisions on all matters are clear and final.
* Races begin February 2018 weather permitting
* IRS form for winnings of 600.00 or more
call for questions: 850 781 6444