* 4 RACE SERIES: 150 225 300 350 MILES
* TRAINING Twice a week between races
* ENTRY FEE "A" 150 .00 PER BIRD or RACE ''B'' 250.00 PER BIRD or enter both 400.00
* ALL BIRDS MUST BE ENTERED IN THE 'A' RACE AFTER THE 100 MI. QUALIFIER......150.00 PER BIRD
* AFTER THE 225 MI STATION, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF ENTERING THE 'B' RACE BY ADDING 250.00 FOR
ANY OF YOUR BIRDS ALREADY IN THE 'A' RACE. THIS PUTS IT IN THE ''B'' RACE AS WELL.
* AFTER THE 225, YOU CAN NOMINATE TWO BIRDS FOR THE LONG MARATHON RACE OF 300 AND 350
FOR 100.00 FOR THE TEAM....WTA. THIS CATEGORY WILL BE BASED ON THE POINT SYSTEM AND
WILL BE THE SUM ACCUMULATION OF POINTS FOR THE TWO BIRDS IN BOTH RACES.
* COLOR CLASSES NEED TO BE ENTERED BEFORE THE FIRST AVG. SPEED RACE WHICH IS 150 MI.
CLASSES ARE: BLUES & CHECKERS REDS,SILVERS,GRIZZLE, BLACKS
ENTRY IS 50.00 PER BIRD AND WILL BE WINNER TAKE ALL , WTA.
FIRST TO CLOCK EACH WEEK
* Starting at the 100 mi. qualifier, first to clock categories will be ''a'' 25.00 and '' b'' 50.00 per bird entry, WTA.
* PAYOUTS AT 300 clocking order / 350 RACE TO BE 1ST DROP THEN CLOCKING ORDER
* Avg. speed based on Wincompanion calculations. There will be no dead time in final race.
* If a bird does not clock, due to piggy back or clock or chip malfunction, and Race manager verifies the
bird is in that drop, it will be placed last in that drop. All birds belong to breeders unless fees not paid.
* 10% withheld for medications and transportation expenses.
* by entering, breeders agree that loft managers decisions on all matters are clear and final.
* Races begin March 2018 weather permitting
* IRS form for winnings of 600.00 or more
call for questions: 850 781 6444