|Comega Supreme by Animed. Omega 3-6-9 with D-3
Comega Supreme is the product of choice for all the
essential fatty acids our birds need. Gallon price can
range from 20.00 to 24.00 at your local feed store. If
none of your feed stores have it, get it on Ebay or ask
your Petsmart dealer to get it for you. All the birds on
our property get this product on their feed.
Ship to Bill Hatcher 6097 Allentown Rd., Milton
Florida. 32570 / 850 781 6444
* 4 RACE SERIES: 150 225 300 350 MILES
* ACCEPTING BIRDS MAY 15 th TO SEPTEMBER 15TH
* PERCH FEE: 1 to 5, 125.00 ea. 5 or more 100.00 ea.
* TRAINING Twice a week between races
* BIRDS vaccinated for PMV
* ENTRY FEE "A" 150 .00 PER BIRD or RACE ''B'' 250.00 PER BIRD or enter both
* Prizes given out at BOTH 300 & 350 mi. races .
* BIRDS CAN ENTER BOTH ''A'' AND ''B'' RACE = 400.00
* 2 BIRD ENTRY IN ' TOP BREEDER ' CATEGORY for the 300 and 350 mi. races....2 best pigeons
in those 2 races. Points system. 100.00 entry....WTA ( most points for 2 birds, two longest races)
bird must be entered before the 225mi race.
* Off Color Class: Any color bird that is NOT blue bar or checker; white, griz, reds etec. qualify
50.00 per bird entry. WTA.
* Best Blue Bar or Checker: 50.00 entry ea. WTA . These color classes are based on best avg.
speed for the 4 races. Enter before 1st avg. speed race.
* 60 % PAID OUT AT 300 & 350 mi. 40 % PAID OUT FOR AVERAGE SPEED
* PAYOUTS AT BOTH 300 and 350 RACE TO BE 1ST DROP THEN CLOCKING ORDER
* Avg. speed based on Wincompanion calculations including dead time. There will be no dead time
in final race.
* If a bird does not clock, due to piggy back or clock or chip malfunction, and Race manager verifies the
bird is in that drop, it will be placed last in that drop. All birds belong to breeders.
* 10% withheld for medications and transportation expenses.
* by entering, breeders agree that loft managers decisions on all matters are clear and final.
* Breeders retain their birds
* Races begin February 2018
* IRS form for winning of 600.00 or more
|FAMILY LOFT HOME OF THE HOOSIER CLASSIC
RACING FEBRUARY 2018